About Gil Rosen
Please note, as of May 2017 I am now part of Ady Kaplan & Co.
You can learn more about Ady Kaplan & Co. here.
More About Me
I am a seasoned Israeli lawyer and English solicitor with nearly 20 years’ experience.
I grew up in Leeds, West Yorkshire and got my LLB law degree from Manchester Metropolitan University in 1995. I then returned to Leeds for a year where I completed the Legal Practice Course.
In 1996 I moved to London where I trained and qualified as a solicitor with a commercial law firm in Hampstead, North West London.
Since 1999 I have been based overseas and I have been a qualified and licensed lawyer of Israel since 2001.
At the end of 2013, I left a busy Tel Aviv law firm for whom I had worked for 12 years and I set up Gil Rosen Law, which is the business name through which I practiced as a sole practitioner until joining Ady Kaplan & Co. in May 2017.
In addition to advising Israeli clients in connection with their business interests in the U.K.,I also advice English clients on English law with no connection to Israel at all.
So why do clients based in the U.K. come to me?
It is because of a number of factors:
- I am a very experienced solicitor
- I am a solicitor that YOU can rely on at any time for help with YOUR business legal needs
- I am a solicitor who treats each and every client as his most important client.
- I am a solicitor who fosters close working relationships with all of my clients.
- I am a solicitor that YOU can rely on and trust.
- I am solicitor who is determined to adapt my services to meet the individual needs of each and every client.
In short, the clients receive the same quality of legal advice, but with a superior personalised approach and at very competitive prices.
If you require legal advice on any corporate or commercial related issue, why don’t you get in touch with me via the Free Online Enquiry form or by telephone or email for a no obligation free conversation?